inspire * empower * transform * connect
At Move-N-Music, we use the arts to build a culture of mindfulness, healthy living, growth and integration.
Move-N-Music provides transformative and interactive performances and workshops for all ages and abilities, with a special focus on children and youth – in English and French. We also provide professional development and adult programs. Staffed by certified teachers and artists, we offer yoga and holistic music programs (singing, drumming and dancing). Our programs are specifically designed for age-appropriate learning (both co-curricular and extra-curricular), recreation, health and community building. We are rooted in Yoga, Folk Music and various African Drum/Dance traditions.
Artistic Director: Marni Levitt B.Ed, B.A.A., B.A.Hons.
Join our mailing list
Read our past newsletters
- Move-N-Music in August 2016
- Move-N-Music in July 2016
- Did you know? the body is part of the brain! Move-N-Music in June 2016
- Did you know? the body is part of the brain! Fun Programs for Your Summer Camp! (copy 05)
- Did you know? the body is part of the brain! Fun Programs for Your Summer Camp! (copy 04)
- MUSIC, MOVEMENT, MINDFULNESS Fun Programs for Your Summer Camp! (copy 03)
- MUSIC, MOVEMENT, MINDFULNESS Fun Programs for Your Summer Camp! (copy 02)
- Move-N-Music in May 2016
- Move-N-Music in April 2015
- WHAT IS MINDFULNESS??
- SUMMER CAMPS MAILOUT 2015
- History of our Music Concert Feb 19, 2015